The European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology (ESMRMB) and the European Federation of Radiographer Societies (EFRS) want to kindly draw your attention once again to ESMRMB´s Hands-On MRI programme in 2014.
We want to address you, your friends and colleagues within the radiographer community to join our programme, customised to your needs and demand on education. We would therefore kindly ask you to please forward the information below to your database and/or include it to your website, social media postings etc. We will certainly be pleased to provide you with further documents, pictures etc. and would appreciate to receive your feedback regarding your support on this matter.
The ESMRMB wants to provide the best possible training for experts in the field, eager to enrich and broaden the league.
With the following Hands-On MRI courses, ESMRMB supports radiographers in 2014 interested in
Advanced Neuroimaging (fMRI-DTI-Perfusion)
September 18-20, 2014, ECZ Otwock, Warsaw/PL
Optimising image quality in high field MRI
October 8-10, 2014, University of Vienna/AT
Musculoskeletal MR Imaging – from Basics to Advanced
October 9-11, 2014, Clinica Cemtro, Madrid/ES
Everybody who wants be up-to-date and in close dialogue with us throughout the whole year is very welcome to become an ESMRMB Member for a fee of € 50 and benefit from:
- Special member fees at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society
- Special member fees at the ESMRMB educational programmes (including the Hands-On MRI programme, dedicated to radiographers!)
- Free subscription to the online Society journal „MAGMA“ (6 issues per year)
- Access to the MyUser Area, providing contact information on all Society members, Society documents
- Continuous information about the Society and MR in Europe
Carry on the good news, upload our programme to your website, tell your friends and spread the message online!
ESMRMB and EFRS look forward to a fruitful communication, a successful year and a prosperous exchange with you!